Sunday, January 23, 2011

LONDON, Baby!


It's official :-) Tickets to London are BOOKED! We (as well as Lauren and Matt) will be flying out of Philly on Friday, March 4th, arriving in London Saturday morning and staying until the following Sunday. Since neither Sheldon or I have been to Europe, we are pretty psyched for this trip. It was also on our list of "Things to do Before Babies", so I guess the timing to move to London not only worked out perfectly for Mom and Dad, but for us as well. Obviously though, the main reason for the trip is to see them and Layah - whom we haven't seen since October! As far as what all the week will entail, we are still deciding aka debating. I really want to go to Paris, but Sheldon and my sister want to go to Ireland. Matt, of course, "doesn't care". He will be spending time over there this summer though, so I guess he feels it doesn't matter as much where we go now since he will be back in a few months. Anyway, we will most likely spend the majority of the week in London/Sunningdale (where my parent's house is) and take a trip mid-week for a few days to visit somewhere else. More details to come as we figure out where that "somewhere" is......

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have a wonderful time...I'm sure you can't wait. I'll be waiting for all of the great pictures upon your return.

    ReplyDelete